Terri Leidich has grown Boutique of Quality Books from a small publishing entity to a company that currently has two imprints (BQB Publishing and WriteLife Publishing) and a catalog of over 150 books. She’s also an award-winning author of three books.
She is available for keynote speeches, subject-matter workshops, panels, and half-day and full-day seminars.
You can contact Terri at email@example.com.
- Understanding Publishing Options: Traditional, Self-Publishing, Hybrid Publishing
- Choosing the Right Publishing Option for You and Your Book(s)
- Take Charge of Your Marketing, No Matter How Your Book is Published
- 7 Must Dos for Successful Book Marketing
- 10 Key Strategies for Successful Book Signings
- The Latest and Greatest Tools for Book Marketing
- Learn How to Build Your Author Brand
- Understanding the Business of being an Author
- Self-Publishing versus Hybrid Publishing – What are the differences?
- Learning to Transition from Being a Writer to Being an Author
Sonia Keffer, M.A., WriteLife author of Rule of Thumb: A Guide to Developing Mission, Vision, and Value Statements, is the owner of Keffer and Associates, a consulting and training company focused on improving leadership skills and team cohesion. Sonia has been consulting with both non-profit and for profit companies on leadership and team development issues for over twenty years. In addition to consulting, Sonia also develops and facilitates employee-training workshops including the development of company Value, Vision, and Mission statements and Strategic Planning. A main focus of Sonia’s work is the internal motivation that is necessary for all of us to be truly successful. Being passionate about her work she enjoys bringing new ideas to all levels of employees and seeing the spark ignite in someone when they understand how to incorporate a new concept into their own personal or professional life.
Sonia has been fortunate enough to work across the United States with such organizations as Curtis and Associates, Inc., the county of Orange, California, the City and county of San Francisco, Stearns-Benton Workforce Center, and On With Life. In her hometown of Omaha, Nebraska, Sonia has worked with such terrific organizations as Fashion Cleaners, Concord Mediation Center, Omaha Public Schools, Omaha Tri-county Workforce Development, Henningsen Foods, Inc., Professional Veterinary Products Ltd, the Nebraska Art Council, the Nebraska Shakespeare Festival, the Nonprofit Association of the Midlands, and the Small Business Association of the Midlands, as well as, Metropolitan Community College, the AIM Institute, and the Creighton Business Institute.
With close to a quarter century of experience in business management, training, and facilitation, Sonia brings a world of experiences in both the for-profit and nonprofit arenas to her work.
Areas of facilitation expertise
Mission, Vision, Value statements
- Mission, Vision, Value statement development for organizations
- Mission statement development for departments of organizations
- Roll out plans for introducing the Mission, Vision, and Value statements to a department, board of directors, or an entire organization
- How to strategically use your existing Mission, Vision, or Value statements
- Creating goals from Mission, Vision, and Value statements
- For more information see my book, A Guide to Developing Mission, Vision, and Value Statements.
- Yearly and/or long-term Mission driven strategic plans
- Goal creation for teams or organizations
- SWOT evaluations
- Hiring practices
- Evaluation practices
- Job descriptions and qualifications
You can contact Sonia at firstname.lastname@example.org.