New Release – Body / Mind / Spirit
More than just another Reiki book, Reiki and Your Intuition: A Union of Healing and Wisdom is a step-by-step process for exploring your intuition, your heart, and your soul as Reiki touches your life, enters your experience, and becomes a part of who you are.
This manual will assist you, as a practitioner or a teacher, in understanding all the strange and sometimes weird and scary intuitive perceptions that Reiki opens you up to. Using a clear and knowledgeable framework presented in this book, prepare to become a better healing vessel as you discover the beautiful union between healing and intuitive wisdom.
Within the covers of this book, you will:
- Find spaces to privately document your heightened awareness
- Realize what intuition truly is and the keys to being a successful intuitive Reiki practitioner
- Learn that your intuition is awakened by the Reiki attunements
- Begin to utilize all the intuitive pathways to assist others and yourself
- Learn that thoughts and emotions are a vital key to illness, suffering, and wellness
- Find out why empaths suffer and what to do to help yourself and others
- Protect yourself in a new way
- Create a sacred union with intuition and the wisdom of Reiki
ISBN 978-1-60808-213-1 (Paperback)
Body, Mind, Spirit
8.2 x 11, 140 pages
Publication date: May 1, 2019
Tina M. Zion is a fourth generation psychic medium, specializing in medical intuition and teaching it internationally. She has worked in the mental health field as a registered nurse with a national board specialty certification in mental health nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Association.
Tina is a Gestalt trained counselor, graduating from the IUndianapolis Gestalt Institute in 1997. She received her certification in clinical hypnotherapy from the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners in 1985, specializing in past life regressions and certified through the Michael Newton Institute. Tina is the internationally known author of Become a Medical Intuitive, The Reiki Teacher’s Manual, Advanced Medical Intuition, and a contributing author in Michael Newton’s latest book, Memories of the Afterlife. Tina’s private practice now focuses completely on teaching medical intuition through teleconferences, workshops, and individual mentoring sessions.