New Release – Healing Energy Reference Guide
The Reiki Teacher’s Manual (Second Edition) sets the standard for Reiki education.
This book is designed for students, practitioners, and teachers. This enhanced new edition will enrich the classes for current teachers and gives the new teacher confidence and pride when providing that very first class. Practitioners will have a greater understanding of how to apply Reiki and what is actually happening during a session. This manual provides:
- A quick reference to answer student’s questions.
- Consecutive steps with time approximations.
- How to structure hands-on practice sessions.
- How to increase the power of your attunement.
- How to teach the attunement to others.
- Goals to achieve.
- Detailed descriptions and sues for the symbols.
- Fifteen handouts that are concise, informative, and can be copied from the book.
- A list of supplies for each class.
As a practitioner, you will never be afraid or even worried about teaching a Reiki class or giving attunements. Your students will be grateful and confident for the rich content your classes give.
Healing Energy Reference Guide
8x 25 x 11, 160 pages
Publication date: January 1, 2020
This book is available in paperback and eBook format:
Tina M. Zion is a fourth generation intuitive medium, specializing in medical intuition and teaching it internationally. She has worked in the mental health field as a registered nurse with a national board specialty certification in mental health nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Association.
Zion is a Gestalt trained counselor, graduating from the Indianapolis Gestalt Institute in 1997. She received first Reiki attunement from Diane Stein and went on to receive the Master-Teacher degree. She taught Reiki for over 10 years to hundreds of students.
Zion now concentrates on teaching medical intuition through national and international workshops, teleconferences, and individual mentoring sessions.