Independent book publisher WriteLife Publishing offers a fresh alternative in the publishing industry.
Here’s a brief overview of the process of publishing a book with WriteLife:
- Author shares financial risk as well as the rewards with WriteLife.
- There is a selection process; WriteLife does not accept all submitted manuscripts.
- A strong team of vetted editors, proofreaders, and designers help the author prepare the manuscript to the best that it can be before WriteLife begins the publishing process.
- WriteLife provides industry savvy and marketing expertise.
- Authors benefit from WriteLife’s experience and knowledge of the book publishing industry.
- There is a lower risk than self-publishing and better royalties than traditional publishing.
- Physical bookstore distribution is a part of the WriteLife process.
Click on the topics below to read in detail about submitting a manuscript, publishing process, involved costs, and ongoing support once your book is published.