Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Reiki Teacher’s Manual
By Tina Zion
This book is designed for students, practitioners, and teachers. It will enrich the classes that current teachers are giving and gives the new teacher confidence and pride when providing that very first class. Practitioners will have a greater understanding of how to apply Reiki and what is actually happening during a session. The Reiki Teacher’s Manual is a precise step-by-step guide to instruct all three levels or degrees of Reiki.
This manual and its format provide:
- Consecutive steps with time approximations to make sure you teach all the information and still have plenty of time for the hands on practice sessions;
- How to increase the power of your attunement;
- How to teach the attunement to others;
- Goals for different segments of each class;
- 15 handouts that are concise, informative, and can be copied from the book;
- Guidelines in opening your own Reiki practice;
- Information regarding state licensing needs;
- How to avoid issues with physicians and the medical community;
- And more.
ISBN 978-1-60808-132-5 (Paperback)
ISBN 978-1-60808-133-2 (eBook)
Healing Energy Reference Guide
8x 25 x 11, 144 pages
Publication date: November 3, 2014