Rule of Thumb: A Guide to Small Business Marketing is an introductory guide for first-time entrepreneurs as well as for existing business owners who want growth and need marketing advice.
In clear and practical language, David Catalan describes essential, need-to-know marketing concepts along with implementation strategies proven to be successful. Readers will learn:
- The 5 important Ps of marketing
- How to conduct market research
- What branding is and brand positioning basics
- How to create a marketing plan
- How to successfully market online and more!
Real world and commonly understood examples and experiences help the reader identify strengths which underscore a healthy marketing business plan and mistakes to avoid. Rules of Thumb throughout create easy to remember and apply fundamental principles and guideposts along the marketing journey.
8 x 5, 114 pages