New Release – Business / Job Search
The Motivated Job Search, Second Edition is a practical no-nonsense guide to getting the job offers you want in the shortest time possible? Brian Howard provides a proven and systematic approach for conducting a real-world job search based on years of recruiting experience helping thousands of job seekers find hidden job market openings, acing interviews, and winning job offers!
The book provides the informational steps to conduct a job search, but more importantly the strategic insight from someone who is actively engated in front line recruiting. These strategic insights include the use of:
- the “psychology of persuasion” throughout your job search
- understanding the mind and motivations of an employer
- maximizing the use of accomplishments
- optimizing your LinkedIn profile by leveraging the algorithms and programming to your advantage
- the strategic options regarding your LinkedIn profile if you are unemployed
- a whole new way to view your networking efforts
- how to handle interviewing for maximum success
- six unique tactics that will create differentiation from other job seekers
- job offer negotiations using the WITS Approach TM
The Motivated Job Search, Second Edition will give you a distinctive competitive edge by teaching time-tested and proven techniques from a field expert that will make you stand out from other job seekers, resulting in job offers!
ISBN 978-1-60808-191-2 (Paperback)
ISBN 978-1-60808-192-9 (eBook)
Business / Job Search
8 x 10, 376 pages
Publication date: July 1, 2018
As a Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), a Certified Job Search Strategist (CJSS), an actively practicing executive recruiter, and President of The Howard Group, Brian Howard has helped thousands of job seekers over the course of his career. With over 23 years of real world recruiting experience,
he has received various accolades and international acclaim for his recruiting ability, and is a member of an international recruiting organization s Hall of Fame.
Under Brian’s leadership, The Howard Group has received the prestigious Best in Class Award for Overall Client Satisfaction and has been honored with the International Office of the Year Award. As a specialist in his field of recruiting, Brian is the only executive recruiter to have achieved the Certified Self-Funding Specialist (CSFS) designation through the Health Care Administrators Association and International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP).
Prior to executive search, Brian practiced law specializing in ERISA and insurance defense. He received his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Nebraska.
You can learn more about Brian Howard and his books on his website.