New Release – Body / Mind / Spirit
Finding the true cause of illness leads to healings that are far beyond the superficial level.
Advanced Medical Intuition is power packed with information. This book is the next step to take after reading Tina Zion’s book, Become a Medical Intuitive: The Complete Developmental Course. It will enable you to use those refined intuitive skills to uncover the six causes of illness and the unique healing methods for each cause.
Finding the true cause of illness leads to healings that are far beyond the superficial level. This teaching manual offers these educational features for your success:
- Descriptions of the six causes of illness and the specific healing techniques for each category.
- Case studies transcribed from the author’s recorded medical intuitive sessions.
- Case studies presented in narrative story-like form.
- Comments within the transcriptions explain each segment.
- Healing techniques are demonstrated in transcripts, narratives, and in numbered steps throughout the book.
- Step by step explanations describing purpose and healing goals.
- Key concepts are highlighted throughout.
- Different approaches to engage and empower your clients as the session progresses.
- A complete summary of the healing techniques for a quick guide to learn from.
Take your medical intuitive abilities to the next level. This advanced manual assists newly aware individuals as well as the professional already in private practice. Your successes and confidence will quickly develop as you take action with these intuitive skills and healing methods.
If you like medical intuition books by Norman Shealy and Anthony William, Tina M. Zion may become your favorite medical intuitive resource.
ISBN 978-1-60808-185-1 (Paperback)
ISBN 978-1-60808-186-8 (eBook)
Body, Mind, Spirit
6 x 9, 370 pages
Publication date: April 1, 2018
Tina M. Zion is a fourth generation psychic medium, specializing in medical intuition and teaching it internationally. She has worked in the mental health field as a registered nurse with a national board specialty certification in mental health nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Association.
Tina is a Gestalt trained counselor, graduating from the IUndianapolis Gestalt Institute in 1997. She received her certification in clinical hypnotherapy from the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners in 1985, specializing in past life regressions and certified through the Michael Newton Institute. Tina is the internationally known author of Become a Medical Intuitive, The Reiki Teacher’s Manual, and a contributing author in Michael Newton’s latest book, Memories of the Afterlife. Tina’s private practice now focuses completely on teaching medical intuition through teleconferences, workshops, and individual mentoring sessions.